Holy Spirit is Here! We are meeting 3 Thursdays a month at a home in Simpsonville to pour over and study scriptures referencing the Holy Spirit. We will then apply these scriptures to our life to live more abundantly knowing the Spirit fills us as believers and gives us power to live in faith and obedience to Christ. Please email email@example.com for dates/times and address.
Check out more Youth Summer Events here!
We meet each Wednesday with our current youth pastor, Jacob Bolin, at 6:30 pm. Dinner is served at 6 pm for those wishing to join us. In June we welcome our new youth pastor, Gavin Armstrong, on board!
We are gearing up for our annual discipleship camp at Myrtle Beach. Come to a youth meeting FMI.
JUST OLDER YOUTH meets for food, fun, and fellowship the last Tuesday of each month in our fellowship hall. We provide the main dish, you bring the side or dessert.
- 9:45 AM: Adult and Children’s Sunday School: Meet with other believers as we work through the Gospel Project series. Children & Youth meet for Sunday School at this time as well.
- 11:00 AM: Regular Church Service in the Sanctuary. Childcare for children 5 and under is provided in our Children’s Wing.
- 4:30 PM: Adult Choir Practice: Do you love to “sing a joyful noise to the Lord”? Join us as we prepare to celebrate the birth of our Savior with our special Christmas Program by joining our adult choir.
- 5:30 PM: CARE prayer ministry meets. We pray for the needs of our church weekly.
- 6:45 PM: Men’s Ministry: We meet at Carolina Fine Foods (S.E. Main Street, Simpsonville) each week. We are studying the book of Acts.
- 6:30 PM: AWANA’s and Youth group meet at the Fellowship Hall. Please note our AWANA follow the Greenville County School District Schedule. If there is no school or a vacation, then our AWANA will not meet.
- 6:30 PM: Adult Bible Study: A co-ed group, Pastor Larry takes us through books and topics of the bible weekly. We are currently going through the book of Isaiah. Sounds daunting, but it really isn’t! Isaiah was a prophet who pointed to Jesus time and again.
- 7:30 PM: Adult Choir Practice. It’s never too late to join the choir! Choir practice will resume in late January. FMI contact Arthur Sprggs.
Baking for the Home bound
Each month the Unity Women Bakers get together to bake treats for our home bound church members. We accept donations for this as it is completely benevolent ministry. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Food on the First
Each month we will be collecting food donations to load backpacks for local youth who need food on the weekends. Stay tuned to our church bulletin for specific items to bring each month. Or, we accept the following items (easily prepared by small children): microwave popcorn, single serve mac n cheese or other single serve meals, packaged crackers, packaged pudding and fruit cups, Vienna sausages, single serve grits and oatmeal packages, or cans of soup.