Women's Fall Bible Studies: 2 Options!
Monday nights starting Sept. 11th the Unity Women's Book Club will start reading Max Lucado's FEARLESS book and will meet with Leigh at 6:30 pm. Sign up is required so a book can be purchased. This study meets at a private home so please email/call/text women's ministry at below contact to sign up. Imagine a life without fear!
Thursday nights starting September 7th go through the book of 2nd Timothy with Laura learning inductive bible study methods. The goal is to develop great reading habits for your personal bible study and quiet time. Fellowship begins at 5:30 pm and study starts at 6 pm. No book purchase required, bring a bible. This study meets at a private home so please email/call/text women's ministry below.
To sign up call or text Laura at 928-308-8388 (please leave a message if she doesn't answer!) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Joy Fellowship: JUST OLDER YOUTH meets for food, fun, and fellowship the last Tuesday of each month in our fellowship hall. We provide the main dish, you bring the side or dessert. Next meeting October 31, 2017.
Christmas Cantata & Lunch
Sunday December 17th, 2017 at 11 am - Sanctuary & Fellowship Hall
Each Christmas we celebrate the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ in a special way to remember he came to earth to live as man who knew no sin so we can experience His victory over death on the cross. Join us during our regular church service for a special cantata and then join us in our Fellowship Hall for a filling dinner. This is a free service and meal, so please only bring yourself, family, and friends.
- 9:45 AM: Adult and Children's Sunday School: Meet with other believers as we work through the Gospel Project series. Children & Youth meet for Sunday School at this time as well.
- 11 AM: Regular Church Service in the Sanctuary. Childcare for children 5 and under is provided in our Children's Wing.
- 4:30 PM: Adult Choir Practice: Do you love to "sing a joyful noise to the Lord"? Join us as we prepare to celebrate the birth of our Savior with our special Christmas Program by joining our adult choir.
- 5:30 PM: CARE prayer ministry meets. We pray for the needs of our church weekly.
- 6:45 PM: Men's Ministry: We meet at Milano's (S.E. Main Street, Simpsonville) each week. We are studying the book of Acts.
- 6:30 PM: AWANA's and Youth group meet at the Fellowship Hall. Please note our AWANA follow the Greenville County School District Schedule. So, if there is NO school or a vacation, then our AWANA will not meet.
- 6:30 PM: Adult Bible Study: A co-ed group, Pastor Larry takes us through books and topics of the bible weekly. We are currently going through the book of Isaiah. Sounds daunting, but it really isn't! Isaiah was a prophet who pointed to Jesus time and again.
- 7:30 PM: Adult Choir Practice. It's never too late to join the choir! Choir practice will resume in late January. FMI contact Arthur Sprggs.
J.O.Y. Fellowship: Just Older Youth!
We meet the last Tuesday of each month to share a potluck meal and have Christian fellowship. We often have speakers and singers as well.
Fellowship Hall, Unity Baptist Church, Noon.
Baking for the Home bound
Each month the Unity Women Bakers get together to bake treats for our home bound church members. We accept donations for this as it is completely benevolent ministry. Email: email@example.com for more information.
Food on the First
Each month we will be collecting food donations to load backpacks for local youth who need food on the weekends. Stay tuned to our church bulletin for specific items to bring each month. Or, we accept the following items (easily prepared by small children): microwave popcorn, single serve mac n cheese or other single serve meals, packaged crackers, packaged pudding and fruit cups, Vienna sausages, single serve grits and oatmeal packages, or cans of soup.