Women's Bible Study:
Starting the end of February 2018 we will be meeting to get to know God better through studying His names in the Old Testament. We will meet on Wednesdays from 6 pm to 7:45 pm at the church. Children ages 3 and up can attend our AWANA program and we are currently working on providing childcare for under 3 years of age. We will be working through the book Lord I Want to Know You by Kay Arthur, cost is $14, scholarships are available. For RSVP, scholarship, and other inquiries email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
JUST OLDER YOUTH meets for food, fun, and fellowship the last Tuesday of each month in our fellowship hall. We provide the main dish, you bring the side or dessert. Next meeting will be January 30, 2018.
Christmas Eve Service - 5 PM
New Year's Eve Breakfast:
Join us Sunday morning December 31st for New Year's Eve breakfast at 9 AM before Sunday School.
- 9:45 AM: Adult and Children's Sunday School: Meet with other believers as we work through the Gospel Project series. Children & Youth meet for Sunday School at this time as well.
- 11 AM: Regular Church Service in the Sanctuary. Childcare for children 5 and under is provided in our Children's Wing.
- 4:30 PM: Adult Choir Practice: Do you love to "sing a joyful noise to the Lord"? Join us as we prepare to celebrate the birth of our Savior with our special Christmas Program by joining our adult choir.
- 5:30 PM: CARE prayer ministry meets. We pray for the needs of our church weekly.
- 6:45 PM: Men's Ministry: We meet at Carolina Fine Foods (S.E. Main Street, Simpsonville) each week. We are studying the book of Acts.
- 6:30 PM: AWANA's and Youth group meet at the Fellowship Hall. Please note our AWANA follow the Greenville County School District Schedule. So, if there is NO school or a vacation, then our AWANA will not meet.
- 6:30 PM: Adult Bible Study: A co-ed group, Pastor Larry takes us through books and topics of the bible weekly. We are currently going through the book of Isaiah. Sounds daunting, but it really isn't! Isaiah was a prophet who pointed to Jesus time and again.
- 7:30 PM: Adult Choir Practice. It's never too late to join the choir! Choir practice will resume in late January. FMI contact Arthur Sprggs.
J.O.Y. Fellowship: Just Older Youth!
We meet the last Tuesday of each month to share a potluck meal and have Christian fellowship. We often have speakers and singers as well.
Fellowship Hall, Unity Baptist Church, Noon.
Baking for the Home bound
Each month the Unity Women Bakers get together to bake treats for our home bound church members. We accept donations for this as it is completely benevolent ministry. Email: email@example.com for more information.
Food on the First
Each month we will be collecting food donations to load backpacks for local youth who need food on the weekends. Stay tuned to our church bulletin for specific items to bring each month. Or, we accept the following items (easily prepared by small children): microwave popcorn, single serve mac n cheese or other single serve meals, packaged crackers, packaged pudding and fruit cups, Vienna sausages, single serve grits and oatmeal packages, or cans of soup.